Design a Mezuzah for a Polish Museum
Designs will be judged by a jury made up of:
- Prof.Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett – Main Exhibition Programme Director, Association of the Jewish Historical Institute in Poland
- Michael Schudrich – Chief Rabbi of Poland
- Zygmunt Stępiński – Deputy Director of the Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Prof. Ksawery Piwocki - Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
- Prof. Jerzy Porębski – Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
- Prof. Czesława Frejlich – Editor-in-Chief of 2+3D magazine, lecturer at the AFA in Krakow and in Warsaw
- Michał Stefanowski – Deputy President of the Association of Industrial Designers
The winner will receive a prize of 5000 PLN (ca 1200 EUR).
The deadline for submitting projects is December 15th.
For More Information